[Unison-hackers] Problem building unison under cygwin

Andrew Schulman andrex at alumni.utexas.net
Fri Jun 4 10:55:30 EDT 2010

> ...and you should remove this line entirely:
>
>       COBJS+=lwt/lwt_unix_stubs$(OBJ_EXT)

Thanks Jerome.  Should have tried that...

So with the patch below, unison 2.40 now builds successfully in Cygwin with
'make OSCOMP=cygwingnuc UISTYLE=text SYSTEM=generic'.  The patch is
Cygwin-specific-- I'm not sure what's the right set of #ifdef's and so on
to make the changes apply only in Cygwin.

Gene, I'll upload a new Cygwin unison2.40 package today.  With luck it will
show up in your favorite mirror by tomorrow.

Andrew.