[Unison-hackers] prompts require newline in Cygwin

Andrew Schulman andrex at alumni.utexas.net
Thu Jun 17 17:32:33 EDT 2010

> If you're willing to recompile, try changing
>
>   let supportSignals = Util.osType = `Unix (*|| Util.isCygwin*)
>
> in uitext.ml to
>
>   let supportSignals = Util.osType = `Unix || Util.isCygwin
>
> and see if things improve...

Yup, that fixed it.

If you're agreeable, I'd like for you to incorporate that change upstream.
Meanwhile, for now I'll incorporate it as a patch in the existing Cygwin
packages (unison2.27, unison2.32, unison2.40).

Thank you for clearing that up.  After, what, 5 years of being bothered by
that?

Andrew.