[Unison-hackers] Command line arguments and OS X GUI

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Thu May 6 05:33:05 EDT 2010

Hello,

I'm going through minor things in my Unison todo stuff, and I just
noticed a small note to say in the tutorial that (at least for OS X),
the tutorial should be run in text mode. I just saw that we say "You
can force the text interface even if graphical is the default by
adding {\tt -ui text}.  The other command-line arguments to both
versions are identical." Does this mean that the other GUI versions
(windows and GTK) accept command line arguments?

If so, I would propose a footnote that says that at the moment, the OS
X GUI does not accept any command line argument. Otherwise, I would
remove the text that say that any GUI version accept these arguments.

Alan