[Unison-hackers] Building Unison GUI on OSX 10.6

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Sun Jul 17 05:08:35 EDT 2011

On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 4:27 AM, Benjamin C. Pierce
<bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu> wrote:
> Dear Unison-on-OSX hackers,
>
> I normally use Unison in text mode so I don't know how long this has been the case, but I don't seem to be able to compile the GUI on my OSX box at the moment.  Can anyone diagnose the following?

It's working here. When I check for the library, it seems that x64 is
present: (from the src directory)
➜  src  file uimacnew/Growl.framework/Growl
uimacnew/Growl.framework/Growl: Mach-O universal binary with 3 architectures
uimacnew/Growl.framework/Growl (for architecture x86_64):	Mach-O
64-bit dynamically linked shared library x86_64
uimacnew/Growl.framework/Growl (for architecture i386):	Mach-O
dynamically linked shared library i386
uimacnew/Growl.framework/Growl (for architecture ppc):	Mach-O
dynamically linked shared library ppc

Could you try this on your side?

If you're missing x64, then we need to upgrade the Growl framework in the svn.

Alan