[Unison-hackers] Building Unison GUI on OSX 10.6

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Sun Jul 17 10:27:20 EDT 2011

On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 3:40 PM, Benjamin C. Pierce
<bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu> wrote:
>> I also see that the uimacnew09 GUI already has a new enough Growl framework installed -- perhaps we should make that the default build anyway?
>
> ... except that can already I see one significant defect: when I invoke the GUI from the command line with
>
>    /path/to/executable profilename
>
> it segfaults (which the uimacnew version does not).  Wonder why...

I can reproduce the crash (which I hadn't seen before as I never call
unison this way). I'm not sure it's a "uimacnew09" problem: I just
compiled a 2.40 uimacnew09, and it works as expected. So the change is
somewhere between 2.40 and the trunk.

Alan