[Unison-hackers] Building Unison GUI on OSX 10.6

Benjamin C. Pierce bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu
Sun Jul 17 12:35:15 EDT 2011

Yes, that works -- thanks!

One last question: I don't think the OSX GUI has ever supported the -batch preference, but I'd love to see it work that way -- i.e., if -batch is set, then go immediately from update detection / reconciliation to change propagation (and, at the end of the run, automatically terminate, perhaps after pausing a few seconds).  Would this be an easy change for an OSX hacker...?

    - B