[Unison-hackers] [unison-svn] r476 - in trunk/src: . lwt ubase uimacnew09 uimacnew09/uimacnew.xcodeproj

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Mon Jul 18 13:36:47 EDT 2011

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 4:15 PM, Benjamin C. Pierce
<bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu> wrote:
> Works great!
>
> Last question, I promise: Would it be easy to make the GUI kill itself automatically after the sync completes (perhaps pausing for 10 seconds or so first)?   (I suppose the right way to do this is a bit more complex -- e.g., show a dialog like the one for system reboot that shows how much time is left before it is automatically accepted and quits the program.  I guess it's too much to hope that such a widget would be provided by some library...?)

I'm pretty sure it's doable (there is a hook for the "sync finished"
in the objective C code), but I'm wondering how useful it would be:
why not do a text UI sync in this case?

(Also, it would take me a while to code this, as it's pure new Cocoa
code, unlike the small hacks I've been doing till now.)

Alan