[Unison-hackers] [unison-users] Unison 2.45 beta-release now available

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Fri Apr 6 03:19:24 EDT 2012

On 5 avr. 2012, at 23:07, Pierce Benjamin C. wrote:

> [This release is mainly small fixes and GUI improvements.  Users that are happy with their current Unison installation probably don't need to bother updating.]

I'm getting a very strange error with this one:

Warning: inconsistent state.
The archive file is missing on some hosts.
For safety, the remaining copies should be deleted.
  Archive ara198b73905a01901f4c4ee482d31243a on host top.irisa.fr should be DELETED
  Archive ara198b73905a01901f4c4ee482d31243a on host top.irisa.fr is MISSING
Please delete archive files as appropriate and try again
or invoke Unison with -ignorearchives flag.

The archive is actually there, and synchronization worked right before I upgraded (from 2.44 to 2.45).

Alan