[Unison-hackers] merge command invocation: bug report (misquoting of merge arguments)

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Sun Feb 26 08:37:37 EST 2012

On 22 févr. 2012, at 09:37, Benjamin C. Pierce wrote:

> This sounds reasonable.  If we change it, though, we'll need to make sure we test on all architectures -- different shells are picky in different ways about this sort of thing.

Looking at it a little more deeply, I realize I have a question. Right now, this path is of this type:
Path.t = [ `Global ] Path.path
and to quote it, we need something of type Fspath.t

As it's all strings, I need to understand what the underlying assumptions are. How can I create a correct Fspath.t from a Global Path.t?

Alan