[Unison-hackers] Using git for the Unison repository

Pascal Bach pascal.bach at gmx.ch
Sun Mar 4 15:21:43 EST 2012

Hi Alan,

I already have a git repository up on github.
(https://github.com/pascal-bach/Unison)
I mainly use it to create ubuntu packages for my PPA. I occasionally
sync it with the main SVN repository.

But I would also be in favor of git as revision control especially in
combination with Github.

So +1 from my side for your idea.

Pascal