[Unison-hackers] Fwd: Re: [Caml-list] lablgtk2: cannot find the Pango module?

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Wed Jul 17 09:25:58 EDT 2013

Dear all,

I was trying to compile the gtk version of unison on my machine, and was
failing because I'm using lablgtk from opam (see below some messages on
the caml list for context). I have been able to compile it replacing the
+labgtk2 flag with `ocamlfind query lablgtk2`. Is it worth to make this
change to the Makefile? This means requiring ocamlfind for unison-gtk2.

Best,

Alan