[Unison-hackers] Seeking to bring Mac support up to date

Alan Shutko ats at acm.org
Mon Apr 28 20:25:31 EDT 2014

Yep, it works on Xcode 5 and Mavericks. I mentioned Xcode 4 since that is when interface builder plugins went away.

I could continue building it with an older OS if we want to support folks who have not upgraded, or I could upgrade the project files to require Xcode 5 (Mountain Lion and Mavericks only).