[Unison-hackers] Mac update

Alan Shutko ats at acm.org
Sun Jun 8 21:56:44 EDT 2014

I need to spend some time looking that up.

Worst case, I can send you a giant diff. There’s a way to do it if I had commit access to the svn repo, but I’d prefer a way that didn’t require that if possible. I think there might be a way for _you_ to pull down the changes and replay them. But I need to check.  (I’ve used svn before, and I’ve used git, but I’ve never used them together.)