[Unison-hackers] Mac update

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Tue Jun 10 07:11:14 EDT 2014

On 2014-06-09 03:56, Alan Shutko <ats at acm.org> writes:

> I need to spend some time looking that up.
>
> Worst case, I can send you a giant diff. There’s a way to do it if
> I had commit access to the svn repo, but I’d prefer a way that didn’t
> require that if possible. I think there might be a way for _you_ to
> pull down the changes and replay them. But I need to check.  (I’ve
> used svn before, and I’ve used git, but I’ve never used them
> together.)

Regarding the initial question, I agree it's time to fold back the
changes in the repository.

On how to do it, it might be useful to rely on the git mirror of the svn
repository. If you can create a commit against it (as a single commit),
then send it using git format-patch, I can then apply it on svn through
git svn.

I don't know how many details you have on the git mirror, so I'll let
you ask for the information you need.

Best,

Alan

--