[Unison-hackers] Seeking to bring Mac support up to date

Alan Shutko ats at acm.org
Wed May 7 22:41:28 EDT 2014

As promised, here is my work-in-progress, ready for review and beta testing.

A version of the app, compiled with Xcode 5.1 (although it also builds with Xcode 3) is at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9371330/Unison.zip

I've put my source tree on Github at https://github.com/alanshutko/unison

I've begun using it myself. It has worked at least twice, so it should be somewhat ready for testing. Noted changes required:

Conflicts are now associated within a reason, so the uimacbridgenew.ml code needed to accommodate it.
Mac build switched from -lstr to -lcamlstr
Removed BWToolkit. Most of the UI should look pretty close to the same.
Changed use of (IBAction *) in some arguments, as the #define for IBAction changed and broke it.

I have not yet fixed the bug expanding a folder while syncing yet. That will come next.

I'd like to get this stable and working and have a final version supporting Snow Leopard, then break compatibility for the next changes.