[Unison-hackers] Seeking to bring Mac support up to date

Alan Shutko ats at acm.org
Fri May 9 12:30:21 EDT 2014

Good point, Emacs has been updating the copyright for files as I change them, but I'll update the UI too.

The paths can appear multiple times in the UI and have for ages... I suspect it sorts somewhere by recommendation (copy to remote, copy to local, unsure).  It drives me crazy. I'll look into it.