[Unison-hackers] Seeking to bring Mac support up to date

Marcus Crestani crestani at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri May 16 02:31:13 EDT 2014

AS> If this happens to you again, could you enable logging with
AS> something like:

I was able to reproduce the crash with logging enabled by syncing the
same files again under another path.  unison.log shows that the last
action unison made was shortcutting texmf-dist/tex/texinfo/txi-uk.tex.
I've attached a gzipped unison.log and the crash report.

Shortcutting is likely what was happening before as well: I have a
texlive-2008 installation where unison was likely able to shortcut many
files for texlive-2013.

Hope this helps!

--
Marcus