[Unison-hackers] Mac update

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Thu May 29 05:38:06 EDT 2014

Hi,

On 2014-05-28 23:16, Alan Shutko <ats at acm.org> writes:

> I've put together a new build which resolves the issue of files in the
> same directory sometimes being displayed in different groups (with the
> same name) in the outline view.
>
> Marcus, I have still not been able to reproduce the crash but I have
> not given up yet. In this build, I also built a command-line unison
> with UISTYLE=text. I would be interesting if that version also crashes
> for you.
>
> The zip file is at
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9371330/Unison.zip
>
> And the git repo is at
>
> https://github.com/alanshutko/unison

I tried building it from source, and I got this error at the very beginning.

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/make -C src
./mkProjectInfo > Makefile.ProjectInfo
Fatal error: exception Scanf.Scan_failure("scanf: bad input at char number 4: 'looking for ':', found '$''")
make[1]: *** Deleting file `Makefile.ProjectInfo'

As a result, unison-blob.o is not built.

How do you get around this? Do you manually copy the generated
Makefile.ProjectInfo from a svn checkout?

Alan