[Unison-hackers] Mac update

Alan Shutko ats at acm.org
Thu May 29 15:17:44 EDT 2014

Thank you! Now I'm sure that it's not a problem with my ocaml installation, and it's got to be limited to uimacbridgenew.ml or the Objective C code.

Is this sync actually syncing across AFS network shares, or is that just the name of the directories?  It shouldn't matter, just curious.

I will study the way that the sync engine calls into the UI to do updates, it's possible I've created some multithreading problem.