[Unison-hackers] BugTracker?

Benjamin C. Pierce bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu
Sat Oct 25 06:00:38 EDT 2014

(Also answered this on unison-users, but in case there’s anybody that reads this and not that…)

We don’t currently have a bug tracking system, mainly because we only have small number of people wanting to spend time investigating and fixing bugs at the moment and we don’t want to spend any of their time setting up infrastructure.  If there’s a standard one that doesn’t take too much time to get going, I wouldn’t object, but for the moment the best place to look for both bugs and feature request is the archives of the unison-users and unison-hackers mailing lists.

Best,

   - Benjamin