[Unison-hackers] [FeauterRequest] doc: improving build-unix

moonkid at posteo.org moonkid at posteo.org
Sun Oct 26 13:44:00 EDT 2014

On 2014-10-26 12:44 "Benjamin C. Pierce" <bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu> wrote:
> These all seem like good improvements.

Can you explain to me the Pango-thing?

I think it is not enough just to tell that it is in the
debian-/ubuntu-package xqz.deb and can be installed with apt-get.
There should be a bit background info (like with gtk2) to make the user
able to found out itself which package is needed on his own system.

Do I describe it correct that it is a part of Gtk2? This hint for
example would result (for me) in a bash-call like this
"apt-cache search pango | grep gtk2"

;)

> fix the tex version and let me do the rest.

No prob. I am fine with *TeX.