[Unison-hackers] another way to produce path.ml assertion failure assertion failure, tested versions 2.40.65 and 2.48.3

Chris Prince chris.prince at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 02:24:41 EDT 2015

I have seen all sorts of errors when trying to sync between versions of
Unison that use different versions of OCaml.

Even two versions of OCaml that you might think should be compatible (e.g.
OCaml 4.01 and 4.02) will produce problems, due to breaking changes between
those versions of OCaml.

--Chris