[Unison-hackers] Unison repo now live on Github

Benjamin C. Pierce bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu
Sat Mar 26 17:54:12 EDT 2016

Dear Unison community,

After the public discussions a few weeks ago and some more investigation of alternatives, we’ve decided the best path forward for maintaining the Unison sources is a Github repository.  With kind assistance from Paul Phillips, we’ve now transferred the contents and history of the old subversion repo, and I’m pleased to announce that the new git repo is open for business here:

   https://github.com/bcpierce00/unison

Hopefully the new organization will make it easier for interested community members to contribute to Unison’s ongoing maintenance and development.  Anyone interested in following or contributing to Unison is invited to ‘watch’ the repo.  You’ll need a (free) github account.

The github setup also includes an integrated issue tracker.  We’d like to particularly invite the many readers of these lists that have given their time answering questions and helping with problems (thank you!) to watch the repo and help resolve issues reported there.

Best,

      Benjamin