[Unison-hackers] Pull Requests from G.raud awaiting review

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Thu Jul 19 03:18:10 EDT 2018

Hello,

On 2018-07-12 15:44, "G.raud" <graud at gmx.com> writes:

> - #176 Pred: fix detection of empty pathspecs
> - #177 Uitext.interact: fix menu documentation
> - #179 Uicommon fix: generate ignore patterns not containing Pred.mapSeparator
> - #190 Uitext: fix more newline printing and clear infos before failing
>   (only the console output is modified)

I've reviewed all these and they can be merged.

> The Pull Requests that improve the behaviour without changing much and
> that should be merged too:
>
> - #181 Pred: parse a single mapSeparator separated by spaces
>   (the config file will accept more patterns)

I've added a comment to this one, but I think it's almost ready to be
merged.

This is all the time I have for now, I'll try to do more next week.

Best,

Alan

--
OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7
Monthly Athmospheric CO₂, Mauna Loa Obs. 2018-06: 410.79, 2017-06: 408.84