[Unison-hackers] 2.51.2 release about to become stable

Benjamin C. Pierce bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu
Sun Mar 11 20:48:55 EDT 2018

All,

I’m ready to promote the current beta release to stable status (actually, I’ve already done it on the Github releases page, but I haven’t announced it to the world yet).  The only thing that seems missing is that we don’t have pre-built binaries up on Github for it yet…  Is that just a matter of uploading things that people have already built?  (This is the first time I’ve done this part of the process with Github…)

Best,

   - Benjamin