[Unison-hackers] New list of PRs I would like review help on

Greg Troxel gdt at lexort.com
Thu Oct 22 15:29:37 EDT 2020

I have merged 4 PRs.

Here is my new list of PRs that I am ok with but would like someone else
who understands to comment on.  Basically I'm going to merge them Sunday
if there are no objections, some earlier as marked as I'm more
confident.

* https://github.com/bcpierce00/unison/pull/402
  Skip user actions after reconciliation in batch mode

* https://github.com/bcpierce00/unison/pull/373
  copyonconflict: improve behavior with deleted files

* https://github.com/bcpierce00/unison/pull/362
  change default diff ordering

* https://github.com/bcpierce00/unison/pull/360
  color text by default, via hardwired ANSI (not termcap)

That leaves 11 PRs to go
  - based on other PRs
  - PRs needing rebasing
  - PRs marked wip
  - PRs marked feedback
  - PRs that I have not evaluated yet (ACL)
  - old PRs (that may well be entirely valid)