[Unison-hackers] future release roadmap

Tõivo Leedjärv toivol at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 04:20:02 EDT 2022

On Sun, 13 Mar 2022 at 18:38, Greg Troxel <gdt at lexort.com> wrote:

>   Change lablgtk(2) to lablgtk3.  Ask for volunteers to fix windows CI
>   if it's difficult, but if nobody wants to work on fixing it, I don't
>   want to hold back from getting off of gtk2.  (I am guessing that
>   lablgtk3 on Unix and Mac will not be that troublesome.)

This works now; really only testers are needed.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/bcpierce00/unison/pull/566__;!!IBzWLUs!CcQG7V0gopr2CzS8ehNON4DcdxZlLrIkhCdpb82KAY6w8ewECIP71NSSEwfQMSZ3NCVODstsZaOQZg$

In addition to what you already mentioned, I also plan to open a PR
which removes the Windows API stubs (added in 2009) because they are
no longer needed since OCaml 4.06. This actually opens up for a great
simplification of the System module and its usage but I hold that
discussion for another time.