[Unison-hackers] dune and opam issues: a summary of my fuzzy understanding

Jacques-Henri Jourdan jacques-henri.jourdan at cnrs.fr
Wed Nov 16 03:29:54 EST 2022

> JH do you feel like writing the Makefile-based rules to make the PR
> ready to merge?

Sure. But before doing that, let's wait for a few days to see if
everyone agrees this is the way to go.

Also, there is another question to answer: should we streamline the
dune-project file, given that we no longer use it to generate opam
files. AFAICT, much of the information there is only used for generating
opam files. This include synopsis, descriptions, license, authors,
maintainers and dependencies.

--
JH