[Unison-hackers] Multi-user, single UID ideas for Unison

Greg Troxel gdt at lexort.com
Tue Oct 31 20:36:42 EDT 2023

Dan Christensen <jdc at uwo.ca> writes:

> Oh, sorry for misunderstanding.  That would be less of a bother, but I
> still would prefer them to be centralized.  One reason is that it gives
> you an easy way to clean them up if there are some root pairs that you
> used at one point but no longer use.

How do you do that?  Have you written scripts?  With them being in each
root, they'd be removed if you remove the root, and if you want to
remove all for a root, it's just rm * in the right dir.  With how things
are now, you have to iterate over them all, extract the path, check for
validity, and remove the ar and also the matching fp, and I've found it
to be troublesome.