[TYPES/announce] PhD positions in program verification and separation logic at ETH Zürich

Ralf Jung research at ralfj.de
Tue Nov 15 15:27:07 EST 2022

Hello everyone,

I am offering up to two fully funded PhD positions in my newly founded research
group at ETH Zürich. I am looking for strong students that want to do research
at the foundations of programming language theory, in program verification and
separation logic, with a focus on Rust and Iris. Knowledge of Coq is greatly
appreciated. Interested candidates can contact me directly at research at ralfj.de.
Please explain why you are interested in a PhD in this field and what your prior
experience is. Also include a CV and possible contacts for recommendation letters.

For more information about ETH Zürich, see
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ethz.ch/en/the-eth-zurich/working-teaching-and-research.html__;!!IBzWLUs!QCpgLWCjxj5qAJFUaiDts7XnxqyqHwCOSwL1vsAB2mFw7U4jFigcmKzY4vPVwxLB57GyWqVKVS3bogEagi2sFk-XabVNxmbGcw$ .

Kind regards,
Ralf
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://research.ralfj.de/__;!!IBzWLUs!QCpgLWCjxj5qAJFUaiDts7XnxqyqHwCOSwL1vsAB2mFw7U4jFigcmKzY4vPVwxLB57GyWqVKVS3bogEagi2sFk-XabXQb3e6mw$