[TYPES/announce] PhD Positions Available at the University of Lille – Starting September 2024

David Nowak david.nowak at univ-lille.fr
Thu May 30 10:25:25 EDT 2024

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce the availability of one or two three-year PhD positions at the University of Lille, starting on September 1, 2024, as part of a European project.

These positions will focus on the intersection of:
* Formal proof in Coq
* Separation logic
* Certified compilation
* Low-level code
* Mobile code

If you are interested in applying, please email me with a brief description of your background and research interests, along with your CV. Your CV should include the names and contact details of two references.

Candidates should have, or be close to completing, a master’s degree in computer science or mathematics.

We look forward to receiving your application.

Best regards,

David

--
David Nowak