[Icfp04-discuss] some questions about you

Olaf Doschke Olaf.Doschke at t-online.de
Sat Jun 5 15:08:57 EDT 2004

Hi,

My Name is Olaf, Olaf Doschke

Not totally clueless anymore...

Questions about the task should only be written to
icfp04-organizers at lists.seas.upenn.edu, you'll get
answers very fast! So here some 'off topic' questions
about you, social stuff and things...

I'll not just only questoin them, but also answer them
concerning me....

Where does everybody come from? By looking at
the dCoy homepage (see thread 'team listing')
there seem to be some people from germany,
including me.

How old are you?
I'm 35 years old (that's decimal ;)

Why do you compete?
Just for Fun

Do you have a homepage?
Yes and no, not for the ICFP Contest.

What team name do you have?
I didn't choose one by now. Perhaps
participiANT 0815

Lightning Division?
Maybe, although I'd only submit an untested
Ant. (no simulator yet, and but I'd like to see
how far I get without testing the ant(s) in a
simulation.

Main Contest?
Very probable.

Feel Lucky - Will you be the winner?
Hmm... Ask again later

Staying Awake during nights?
I'll have my normal routine (including sleep).
Don't Use Drugs - Keine Macht den Drogen.
Maximum 1 pot of coffee per hour :-)-

Good luck to all!

Bye, Olaf.
------