[Icfp04-discuss] some questions about you

Mario Storti mariostorti at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 5 14:45:48 EDT 2004

> How old are you?
35 (that's hexa, i.e. 43 decimal :-)

> Why do you compete?
For fun and also I'm teaching Algorithms at the Faculty
(http://venus.ceride.gov.ar/aedm, (in spanish)) so
I'm encouraging students to make a team and participate.

> Do you have a homepage?
My home page is http://venus.ceride.gov.ar/mstorti
Not a page for the team yet (unless some student has done).

> What team name do you have?
Not chosen yet.

> Lightning Division?
Already past...

> Main Contest?
May be.

> Feel Lucky - Will you be the winner?
This year is a test case for us. We are planning to train as a
team for next year (or other contests).

> Staying Awake during nights?
Some students of the team are very enthusiastic.

Mario

=====
Mario Alberto Storti
Centro Internacional de Metodos Computacionales
  en Ingenieria - CIMEC (INTEC/CONICET-UNL)
INTEC, Guemes 3450 - 3000 Santa Fe, Argentina
Tel/Fax: +54-342-4511594
e-mail: mstorti at intec.unl.edu.ar
http://www.cimec.org.ar/mstorti, http://www.cimec.org.ar