[Icfp04-discuss] some questions about you

Olivier Pérès olivier.peres at laposte.net
Sat Jun 5 19:27:16 EDT 2004

Olaf Doschke wrote:
> Where does everybody come from?

    Nantes, Brittany, France.

> How old are you?

    23.

> Why do you compete?

    Just like everyone, for fun.

> Do you have a homepage?

    No.

> What team name do you have?

    Merion. In case anyone cares, it means ants in Breton.

> Lightning Division?

    Done. The ants I submitted are very simple, but at least they are
clearly better than the random ant. I just hope this will be true on
their machine as well ;-). Next time I'll try harder to get a partner in
my team : once the tools were done, I had so little time for ants.

> Main Contest?

    Sure, if I can come up with something better. I didn't know it was
so difficult to write bugs ;-).

> Feel Lucky - Will you be the winner?

    No. Or if it happens, it will be entirely due to luck.

> Staying Awake during nights?

    No. I don't believe that would be a good idea.

    Best luck to all,

    Olivier Pérès.