[Icfp04-discuss] some questions about you

the_prof at gmx.net the_prof at gmx.net
Sat Jun 5 19:37:40 EDT 2004

Hi,
> My Name is Olaf, Olaf Doschke
Nicolas Schmid
> Where does everybody come from? By looking at
> the dCoy homepage (see thread 'team listing')
> there seem to be some people from germany,
> including me.
my page*g* I'm from stuttgart, Germany

> How old are you?
> I'm 35 years old (that's decimal ;)
0x15h ;-)

> Why do you compete?
> Just for Fun
me too. i'm more of a burst-coder, so this seems to be the right thing
for me

http://www.hdm-stuttgart.de/~ns019/extras/icfpcontest

> What team name do you have?
dCoy (also my nick name)

> Lightning Division?
yep. 17 lines of handwritten code *g* but hey, who knows

> Main Contest?
if i'm able to finish my tools in time, sure.

> Feel Lucky - Will you be the winner?
if so, then only by chance. should have read up more ai stuff...

> Staying Awake during nights?
went to sleep 5 o'clock this morning and woke at 08:30am. the
adrinaline is keeping me awake :-)

> Good luck to all!
you too