[Icfp04-discuss] simulator speed

Jeff Franklin JeffreyFranklin at comcast.net
Sun Jun 6 19:38:58 EDT 2004

Hi all,

Sorry to waste everyones time on this, but I figured out what the problem was.
I added some dynamic programming to the random number generator so it
wouldn't have to recurse as much, and it's running much faster now: 22seconds
for what was taking 22 minutes for 10000 iterations and I can do a full
simulation in about 4 minutes.

Thanks to all,
-Jeff