[Icfp04-discuss] Can someone beat this.....

Jin Soo Hwang jinsoo at onlinehome.de
Tue Jun 8 04:31:48 EDT 2004

christian sloma schrieb:
> I think i know your feelings ;)
> my GA was finally running at 6 this morning ( 12 hours left)
> and i havent found any ant that performs better than the random searching ant
> given in the task description until now ;((
> (had to restart severall times, bc of some smaller bugs too, im now in
> generation 500+, still trying...)

*gg* like me. the ants I have submitted was the 20th generation. But now
after certain rounds I have ants which collect foods, what a nice
suprise. Too late but what a joy. :-)

also the programming in java...after working with C++ for a long time.
(maybe it is the
programming tool of choice for discriminating hackers!, but nothing for
me. )

I will introduce an applet - version of these, later.

so....good night to all who have night.