[Icfp04-discuss] Visualisation

Alex Shinn foof at synthcode.com
Mon Jun 7 21:55:52 EDT 2004

At Mon, 7 Jun 2004 19:46:59 +0200, Franz Fangmeyer wrote:

> On Monday 07 June 2004 10:53, G.Schoepp wrote:
> >
> > And the AAA (Ant Art Award) goes to...
>
> Hey, I want to be part of THIS competition:

So am I the only one who wrote an ncurses style simulator? :)

  http://synthcode.com/scheme/synthant.tar.gz

The compiler is in a Scheme-like language similar to the one posted
earlier, with proper tail-recursion ;)  My main entry used the six
markers for the six directions so ant trails could cross each other
safely.  I'll put up more details and hopefully more ants later.

Thanks to the organizers for a great contest!  I'm definitely
interested in continuing battling the other ants (after I teach my
ants to dance).

--
Alex