[Icfp04-discuss] Unofficial Tournament

Rares Ispas rares at raisoftware.ro
Fri Jun 18 23:12:09 EDT 2004

Hi guys,

As a service to the ICFP 2004 community, we have decided to organize a
little online tournament between the submitted ants.

This way, we can learn before the official September announcement how good
are our ants. Of course, it is unofficial, it doesn't contain all the ants
the organizers received, and it is only for fun.

The tournament is here:
http://www.raisoftware.ro/TreeContent/Articles/ICFP/Tournament.aspx

We have seeded the tournament with all the ants we could find. If you are
not there, please join:
http://www.raisoftware.ro/TreeContent/Articles/ICFP/AddAnt.aspx

Obs: the email addresses displayed in the tournament list are spammer-safe.
--

Regards,
Rares Ispas
mail: rares at raisoftware.ro