[TYPES/announce] research position at Imperial; types for program verification

Sophia Drossopoulou scd at doc.ic.ac.uk
Wed Jan 18 13:29:44 EST 2006

salary:  £ 22.870 - £ 33,330 per annum,
          fixed term appointment up to 30 months
supervisor: Sophia Drossopoulou
Deadline for applications: 10th February 2006

We are looking for a Research Associate to work on the EU funded project
Mobius to develop ownership (universe) type systems to be used for proof
carrying code. The post involves
    - development of ownership type systems to support verification
      of object oriented programs
    - development of this type system for the JVM
    - concurrency
    - a prototype implementation
    - type inference

More information at http://www.jobs.ac.uk/jobfiles/PY888.html

Please email me with any further questions

Sophia Drossopoulou      http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~scd/index.html