[TYPES/announce] Wessex Theory Seminar, Bath, 23rd May

Anupam Das a.das at bath.ac.uk
Thu May 10 07:36:09 EDT 2012

I am happy to announce that the 14th Wessex Theory Seminar will be
taking place at the University of Bath on Wednesday 23rd May.

The Wessex Theory Seminars are a series of workshops focussed on
theoretical computer science, and in particular mathematical foundations
of programming languages. It is designed to be a joint seminar
of Mathematics and Computer Science departments, and industrial
collaborators. More information can be found on the wiki:
https://wiki.bath.ac.uk/display/wessex/Wessex+Theory+Seminar .

We have already lined up the following speakers:

Alessio Guglielmi, Bath
Jim Laird, Bath
Edmund Robinson, QMUL

There is space for 2-3 more talks, so please contact me if you are
interested. Also let me know if you are planning to attend by replying
to this message.

As usual there is funding available to support attendance at the seminar.

Further details will be announced closer to the time; check the wiki for
the latest information:

https://wiki.bath.ac.uk/display/wessex/14th+Wessex+Theory+Seminar

Anupam