[TYPES/announce] Workshop "Réalisabilité in Chambéry #5"

Pierre Hyvernat pierre.hyvernat at univ-savoie.fr
Wed May 16 08:53:56 EDT 2012

Greetings to all!

This is the second announcement for the fifth workshop
"Réalisabilité à Chambéry".

This year's workshop will take place from Tuesday the 5th of June to
Friday the 8th of June.

The invited speakers are:
    - Martin Hofmann (Munich): "Proof-relevant logical relations",
    - Jonas Frey (Paris): "Basic relational objects as an algebraic
      framework for realizability"
    - Jean-Louis Krivine (Paris): classical realizability, TBA,
    - Alexandre Miquel (Lyon): realizability model for set theory, TBA.

The program will be made available shortly here:
    http://lama.univ-savoie.fr/~hyvernat/Realisabilite2012/program.php

Note that the meeting will start on Tuesday the 5th, at 2'00 pm.

Partial information is gathered on the web page:
     http://lama.univ-savoie.fr/~hyvernat/Realisabilite2012/
and you can (should) register for the workshop there:
     http://lama.univ-savoie.fr/~hyvernat/Realisabilite2012/registration.php

There will be sessions for contributed talks, and PhD students are
particularly encouraged to submit a talk. (There are very few
submissions at this time: don't hesitate to submit something...)

For the first time, we will offer a couple of grants for students
attending the workshop. Those grants will cover (part of) the cost
of the travel and a room on the campus. We still don't know how many
grants we will be able to award, but priority will be given to
students presenting their work at the workshop.
If you are interested, register and contact me as soon as possible...

It is possible to get a student room (on campus, very cheap, but
only a bare room). Students will of course be given priority for
those, but anyone may ask... You do have to register before the 25th
of May though.

Other possibilities for accommodation are given on the web page:
     http://lama.univ-savoie.fr/~hyvernat/Realisabilite2012/logistic.php

Pierre Hyvernat
--
A complex system that works is invariably found to have
evolved from a simple system that works.