[TYPES/announce] JLAMP - The third life of a Journal

Alberto Lluch Lafuente albertolluch at gmail.com
Wed May 21 11:36:12 EDT 2014

Dear colleagues,

The Journal of Logical and Algebraic Programming (JLAP), which formerly was
the Journal of Logic Programming (JLP), has undergone some major changes
and has been named Journal of Logical and Algebraic Methods in Programming
(JLAMP).

JLAMP is a new publication outlet for researchers working on programming
models, program specification and verification, on qualitative and
quantitative analysis, and on security, amongst others.

We hope to continue attracting high quality papers, thematic special issues
and survey papers which are more and more important to help researchers
orient themselves within such a prolific area.

Together with the new editorial board we shall try to keep the time between
submission and notification to a minimum.

We look forward to receiving your contributions and hope that you will
submit some of your best work to the journal.

Further information can be obtained from

http://ees.elsevier.com/jlamp

You might also be interested in reading the editorial of the first issue of
the new journal at

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2271084/www/JLAMP-editorial-note.pdf

and a flyer with information about aims and scope and the editorial board at

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2271084/www/JLAMP-flyer.pdf

Best regards,

Rocco De Nicola, Editor-in-Chief
Alberto Lluch Lafuente, Editorial Assistant