[TYPES/announce] Postdoc positions at Inria-Saclay

Dale Miller dale at lix.polytechnique.fr
Tue Apr 28 04:36:05 EDT 2015

One or two postdoctoral positions are available within the LIX
laboratory of Ecole Polytechnique.  These positions, which are
supported by the ERC Advanced Grant ProofCert, are offered by the
Parsifal research team at Inria-Saclay.

The scientific goal of ProofCert is to design a framework for proof
certificates that can capture the proof evidence within all major
theorem provers while also being checkable by a simple, trustable
proof checker.  We are looking for people with a range of interests
and expertise, ranging from proof theory, linear logic, and the
lambda-calculus to automated deduction, model checking, and logic and
functional programming.

To apply for a postdoctoral position, submit the following:
  - A cover letter with (links to) your CV and publication list.
    Additional material, such as letters of recommendation, will be
    requested as necessary.
  - Candidates who do not have a PhD at the time of their application
    should provide their planned defense date and the composition of
    the thesis committee.

All inquiries and application material should be sent to Dale Miller
(dale.miller at inria.fr).  We hope to have positions start in October
2015 but there is some flexibility with the exact start dates.

We plan to make decisions on these position as early as May 26, 2015
and will continue until the positions are filled.

For more information about ProofCert, Parsifal, and LIX, see
http://team.inria.fr/parsifal/.