[TYPES/announce] Faculty position at Penn in Formal Methods

Benjamin C. Pierce bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu
Thu Sep 17 08:29:57 EDT 2015

The Department of Computer and Information Science at the University of Pennsylvania (http://www.cis.upenn.edu) is recruiting faculty for Fall 2016, with Formal Methods as a priority area.  We are particularly interested in junior researchers whose prior work focuses on either security or embedded systems and who will complement our existing strengths in cyber-physical systems (http://precise.seas.upenn.edu/) and programming languages (http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~plclub/).

To apply, please visit https://facultysearches.provost.upenn.edu/postings/663