[TYPES/announce] First call for papers: PSSV-2016.
shilov at iis.nsk.su
Sat Mar 19 02:35:42 EDT 2016
The 7th Workshop "Program Semantics, Specification and Verification: Theory
and Applications" (PSSV-2016, http://logic.pdmi.ras.ru/csr2016/pssv16) will
be held in affiliation with International Сonf. " Computer Science in
Russia" (СSR-2016, http://logic.pdmi.ras.ru/csr2016/ ) in St. Petersburg,
Russia, June 14-15, 2016.
The main Workshop page: http://pssv-conf.ru (to be updated soon),
a page at CSR-2016 cite: http://logic.pdmi.ras.ru/csr2016/pssv16.
Related Events: the 5th International Valentin Turchin Workshop on
Metacomputation (META-2016, http://meta2016.pereslavl.ru/) will take place
just 11 days later than PSSV-2016 (June 26 - July 2, 2016) in
Pereslavl-Zalessky (120 km to the north-east from Moscow), Russia.
Extended abstract submission: April 15, 2016
Notification: May 11, 2016
Registration via registration page of CSR-2016
(http://logic.pdmi.ras.ru/csr2016/registration, coming soon).
Scope and Topics
Research and work in progress papers are welcome.
List of topics of interest includes (but is not limited to):
* formalisms for program semantics;
* formal models and semantics of programs and systems;
* semantics of programming and specification languages;
* formal description techniques;
* logics for formal specification and verification;
* deductive program verification;
* automatic theorem proving;
* model checking of programs and systems;
* static analysis of programs;
* formal approach to testing and validation;
* program analysis and verification tools.
* Natasha Alechina (University of Nottingham, UK),
* Sergey Baranov (St.Petersburg Institute for Informatics and Automation,
* Alexander Bolotov (University of Westminster, UK),
* Nina Evtushenko (Tomsk State University, Russia),
* Vladimir Itsykson (St. Petersburg State Polytech. University, Russia),
* Victor Kuliamin (Institute for System Programming, Moscow, Russia),
* Alexei Lisitsa (University of Liverpool, UK),
* Irina Lomazova (Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russia),
* Nikolay Shilov (Institute of Informatics Systems, Novosibirsk, Russia),
* Vladimir Zakharov (Moscow State University, Russia).
* Valery Nepomniaschy (Institute of Informatics Systems, Novosibirsk,
* Valery Sokolov (Yaroslavl State University, Yaroslavl, Russia)
* Nikolay Shilov (Institute of Informatics Systems, Novosibirsk, Russia)
Submission and Publication
Program Committee invites submissions in the form of extended abstracts (up
to 8 pages, Lecture Notes in Computer Science style) in English. Additional
details may be included in an appendix up to 4 pages for Program Committee.
Submissions should be via EasyChair conference system
All accepted papers will be published in the preliminary proceedings before
the workshop. Selected papers will be published after the workshop in one of
Russian peer-review journals. At least one author of every accepted paper
should present a talk in the workshop.
Contacts and Updates:
For further details and updates please refer the main Workshop page at
http://pssv-conf.ru. In case of program question please contact Program
* Valery Nepomniaschy (vnep at iis.nsk.su),
* Valery Sokolov (valery-sokolov at yandex.ru), for organization issues - the
* Nikolay Shilov (shilov at iis.nsk.su).
More information about the Types-announce