[TYPES/announce] PhD positions, application deadline May 1, 2016

Lars Birkedal birkedal at cs.au.dk
Tue Mar 29 07:00:01 EDT 2016

Dear All,

We have openings for PhD students, with application deadline
on May 1, 2015.  The positions are fully funded and come with a
generous scholarship.  Please help circulate this call to potential applicants.

We are looking for candidates interested in

(1) Modular reasoning about concurrent higher-order imperative programs
(see http://users-cs.au.dk/birke/modures/). Contact: Lars Birkedal,
birkedal at cs.au.dk

(2) Guarded homotopy theory, a new project aimed at developing
type theories combining ideas from guarded type theory and homotopy
type theory. Contacts: Lars Birkedal, birkedal at cs.au.dk and
Bas Spitters, spitters at cs.au.dk.

(3) Language-based Security, in particular mitigating timing attacks.
Contact: Aslan Askarov, aslan at cs.au.dk.

Please see
   http://talent.au.dk/phd/scienceandtechnology/opencalls/
for how to apply.

Best wishes,
Lars Birkedal

—
Lars Birkedal
Head of Department of Computer Science, Professor
Head of Logic and Semantics Group
Department of Computer Science
Aarhus University
www.cs.au.dk/~birke