[TYPES/announce] PhD position at U Tübingen

Klaus Ostermann klaus.ostermann at uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Apr 5 05:28:02 EDT 2016

We are seeking candidates for a PhD position in the department of computer
science at the University of Tübingen. The position is fully funded for
three years
by the German Science Foundation. The position is part of a larger research
project on unifying and exchanging ideas between programming languages
and databases, lead by Prof. Torsten Grust and Prof. Klaus Ostermann.

We are seeking candidates with a strong background in programming and
programming languages. You'll work in a strong research group with a strong
world-wide research network. We love to program and have a knack for
mathematics.

Tübingen is a quite attractive "student town" in the Southwest of Germany.
The University of Tübingen is consistently among the best-ranked
universities
in Germany and was ranked as #78 in the most recent international THES
ranking.

Please send informal enquiries to Klaus Ostermann. The position will be
filled when the
first suitable candidate has been identified.

The web page of our research group is:
http://ps.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de/