[TYPES/announce] PhD and Postdoc Position in Monad-Based Programming and Verification at FAU

Lutz Schröder lutz.schroeder at fau.de
Thu Jun 8 09:48:25 EDT 2017

[We would be grateful for further distribution of the job advertisement
below]

In the Theoretical Computer Science group (Chair Computer Science 8) at
the Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, we have a PhD and
a postdoc position available in the DFG-Project "A High Level Language
for Programming and Specifying Multi-Effect Algorithms", which is
concerned with monad-based semantics and program logics for
side-effecting iteration and recursion. The technical part of the
project proposal can be made available on request.

The project is supervised by Sergey Goncharov and Lutz Schröder. The
positions are in the TV-L E13 or E14 pay scale depending on
qualification of the applicant; the project duration is three years.

Please enquire or apply by e-mail to

      {lutz.schroeder,sergey.goncharov}@fau.de

Best,

Sergey and Lutz