[TYPES/announce] Workshop on Termination and Circular Proofs (19/07/2017 - Chambéry, France)

Rodolphe Lepigre rodolphe.lepigre at univ-smb.fr
Fri Jun 9 09:26:41 EDT 2017

                   CALL FOR PARTICIPATION & CONTRIBUTIONS

                Workshop on Termination and Circular Proofs
                   19th of July 2017 - Chambéry, France

             https://lama.univ-savoie.fr/~lepigre/termination/

BACKGROUND

Termination is a very active research topic, which is essential for the con-
struction of proof assistants.  Indeed, a circular proof (i.e., a proof that
may use its own goal as a premise) is only valid if it is well-founded,  and
thus terminating in some sense.

This aim of this one day workshop  is to bringing together researchers  from
both the termination and the proof assistant communities around a few talks,
in the hope of stimulating interactions and fruitful discussions.

INVITED SPEAKER

Andreas Abel (Gothenburg University / Chalmers)

CONTRIBUTED TALKS

We solicit contributed talks on topics that should relate (in a broad sense)
to termination or/and circular proofs. You should submit a title and a small
abstract by email to the organisers (the sooner, the better).

REGISTRATION

Registration is free of charge, but mandatory on the following web page.  It
will only take you thirty seconds as we ask very few informations. Note that
you will not receive any confirmation email,  just check that you appear  on
the list of participants.

  https://lama.univ-savoie.fr/~lepigre/termination/

To make our lives easier, please register as early as possible!

PRELIMINARY PROGRAM

19th of July 2017:
  09:30 - 10:00	Breakfast
  10:00 - 11:00	Invited talk (Andreas Abel)
  11:00 - 11:30	Coffee break
  11:30 - 12:00	Contributed talk 1
  12:00 - 12:30	Contributed talk 2
  12:30 - 14:30	Lunch
  14:30 - 15:00	Contributed talk 3
  15:00 - 15:30	Contributed talk 4
  15:30 - 16:00	Coffee break
  16:00 - 16:30	Contributed talk 5
  16:30 - 17:00	Contributed talk 6

ORGANISING COMMITTEE

Rodolphe Lepigre    (Université Savoie Mont Blanc)
Christophe Raffalli (Université Savoie Mont Blanc)
Pierre Hyvernat     (Université Savoie Mont Blanc)
Clovis Eberhart     (Université Savoie Mont Blanc)
Tom Hirschowitz     (Université Savoie Mont Blanc)

CONTACT

rodolphe.lepigre at univ-smb.fr